|Brick/Block Color||Orange Red and Copper Red|
|Size||8" x 8" x 3"|
|Qty Required per SQFT||2.25 Nos|
A Jali or Jaali, is the term for a perforated or latticed screen, usually with an ornamental pattern constructed through the use of calligraphy and geometry. A Jali wall also saves materials and also increase the speed of construction. When there is no absolute necessary of solid walls, using a jali wall gives added advantages.
A Jaali saves materials and increase the speed of construction. When there is no absolute necessary of solid walls, jaali wall gives added advantages.
- No plastering is required and are used for beautification
- Economical, Hard and durable
- High compressive strength for construction
- Different orientations/sizes give different surface textures
- Zero Low maintenance, Reusable and Recyclable
- Demolishing easy, less time consuming and economic
- Highly fire resistant and less environmental pollution