|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Cubic Meter|
|Precision in Size||Variation 1.5mm (+/-)|
|Fire Resistance||1200 Degree C / upto 7 hours|
|Sound Reduction Index||42-45 db (for 200 mm thick wall)|
|Compression Strength||3-5 MPa|
|Density||550 - 650|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.16(k) w/m deg.C|
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC), also known as Autoclaved Cellular Concrete (ACC), Autoclaved Lightweight Concrete (ALC) building material invented in the mid-1920s that simultaneously provides structure, insulation, and fire and mould resistance. AAC is a highly thermal insulating concrete based material used for both internal and external construction and are Light weight, Energy efficient, Fire and Sound Proof, Easy to install and Environmentally Green products as it is Ecological and Recyclable product. Higher Strength to Weight Ratio, Seismic Resistance, Precision, Breakages.
AAC Blocks are unique and excellent type of building materials offers ultimate workability, flexibility and durability. AAC has excellent thermal insulation and acoustic absorption properties. It is fire and pest resistant, and is economically and environmentally superior to the more traditional structural building materials such as concrete, wood, brick and stone.
Our AAC Blocks in the name of CONECC are manufactured using the finest grade (Class F) fly ash and other raw materials and specifications as below.
- More carpet area is available in built up area due to lesser widths of walling and cladding with 100/150 or 200mm against in case of conventional brick masonry.
- Fast returns on investment due to speedy construction, saving in Cement, Steel construction supervision cost, construction time, water requirements for construction, timber required for centering /shuttering etc.
- Uniform quality due to mass production in the factory. Due to high insulation properties of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete, there will be substantial saving in installation and recurring cost of air conditioning units.
- AAC Blocks are wire cut & are having plain surface. In view of this, the Plaster for internal walls is not required & directly Putty & Painting can be done, saving the plastering cost. However, External Plastering is recommended for AAC Blocks.
- Light Weight and Earthquake resistant also comfortably worked and highly insulating and less water penetration and environmental friendlily also Fire resistant and incombustible.
- Brittle nature: they need to be handled more carefully than clay bricks to avoid breakages.
- Fixings: the brittle nature of the blocks requires longer thinner screws when fitting cabinets and wall hangings and wood-suitable drill bits or hammering in. Special, large diameter wall plugs are available, though at a higher cost than common wall plugs.
- Insulation requirements would require very thick walls when using AAC alone. Thus many builders choose to return to traditional building methods installing an extra layer of insulation around the building.
|Size in MM||No of Blocks per CuM|
|600 x 200 x 100mm||83.33|
|600 x 200 x 150mm||55.55|
|600 x 200 x 200mm||41.57|
- Port of Dispatch: undefined